. Axis: 1 or 2 axis
. Range: ±60°
. Accuracy: ±1.5"
. Resolution: 0.1"
I. Main Features
- Bias stability reaches±0.001° within 12 months.
- Bias temperature drift reaches ±0.0005°/°C.
- Optimized design based on CAE and EDA.
- High working reliability and strong environmental adaptability.
- Feature-rich sensor configuration management software.
- Zero offset ≤±3", absolute linear error at room temperature ≤±1.5".
- Various ground and aerospace-specific interfaces.
- Multiple quality grades: industrial grade, general military grade and high-end military grade.
- MTBF, up to 15000 hours each time.
- Already successfully applied in missile launch, radar, aerospace and other military projects.
- Provides various custom models.
II. General Description
Vigor SST500 series high resolution servo tilt sensor is a revolutionary inclination measurement product which is specially developed with high-precision inertial technology in military field, electromechanical technology and inertial test technology. It is widely used in high-end industrial area and military field.
SST500 high-resolution inclinometer adopts servo accelerometer which is of inertial navigation level, and the resolution of its core sensitive device reaches 0.1μg, the frequency response reaches 25Hz and the signal-noise ratio reaches 120dB. SST500 can achieve measurement accuracy of up to ±1.5" at room temperature, with excellent dynamic response characteristics, long-term stability and excellent environmental adaptability. It has experienced long-term and rigorous tests in industrial and military fields under various static and quasi-static situations.
Vigor engineers performed modal tests on the overall and various key components of the SST500 to minimize external vibration disturbances. To maximize reliability of SST500 high-resolution inclinometer, modeling analysis, regulated software & hardware reliability design guidelines, validated component selection catalogs, finite element analysis (thermal reliability analysis, structural reliability analysis) and FMEA, have been made to ensure the optimal performance and stability.
- Military field: missile launch, rocket launch, military radar, mobile communication equipment, fire control system, shelter monitoring, flight test, laser/imaging equipment, navigation system and etc.
- Civil field: large tunnel bridges, shield guiding equipment, space observation, precision machine tools, optical instruments, etc.
Contact: Vigor Technology
Phone: +86 18017387742
Tel: +86 021-58404921
Add: Block H1, No. 161, Lane 3188, Xiupu Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai